Wednesday, March 25, 2015

FIRST!

My first post.

So now that I've finished one book and have two full length books well underway, I have decided to begin blogging because there are truly few things more grim than staring into the endless void of approaching agents and realizing that the abyss is not staring back into you. Nietzsche lied. But we all have our shortcomings.

As it is all too inevitable that this will become a platform for writing and networking and feeding my obsessive lusting for words that feel good in my mouth, I will ask you to bear with me. I will attempt to update, keep on topic, have some interesting content regarding those things I am writing or attempting to write or related experiences, and to only sometimes lie about attempting to keep on topic. It may be a bumpy ride, but it will hopefully not be one with absolutely zero merit contained there-in. And who knows? Some people pay extra for chairs that vibrate. You may even find yourself enjoying it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dan! I am so excited to read your blog! Good luck!!!!
    <3 Your biggest fan ;)

    ReplyDelete